Friday, February 12, 2010

Vintage Heart Swap 3 Blog Hop Party

Happy Valentines Day Lovies........

Today is My Vintage Heart Swap #3 blog hop party!
Be sure to visit each blog listed below and leave a comment!
These gals have all worked hard and did a great job gifting their partners with
Wonderful Vintage Heart Treasures!
~ Love is in the air ~



Beautiful heart box filled with vintage treats!
Thank you Mizz Vintage Paper Bella... I felt like I hit the jackpot when I opened this wonderful pink heart box!

Cherry Heart lollipop and Heart Ornie... oh la la

Heart shaped ice cube trays!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!


I loved creating these vintage valentine collages for my friends!


Sweet precious angel face.... love this collage for Mizz Debbi

The bags contain salt dough hearts....
red and white with polka dotties...... too cute!




Thank you with all my Heart Mizz Debbi for the sweet treasures!

A Vintage wallpaper heart.... swoooooon!
Many thanks to Mizz Cari for all the beautiful gifties!
I covered and decorated conversation hearts for my partners... such a sweet treat!

The above gifties were to and from my partners
Debbi @ Marionberrycottage

Andrea @ vintagepaperbella

Cari @ luckygirlgifts

Thank you all for making this swap such a fun successful swap!

Hugz,
Dolly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21 comments:

Ginger said...

Dolly, thank you so much for hosting this wonderful Vintage Valentine Swap, I enjoyed it so much and my partner Carol sent me such wonderful goodies. Hope to do this again.
Ginger

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

oh wow!! you gave and sent some GORGEOUS items!!! happy ♥ day!! i will work on my post for later!

Karen said...

Dolly! Your swap is fab! Love all the goodies, and the heart box is to die for!
This was such fun! Thank you so much for playing the lovely hostess for all of us. I had a great time and made a new friend and we'll keep in touch now! It's great!
Happy Valentines Day My Friend!
Karen @ Some days are diamonds

Anonymous said...

Hi Dolly...

Those paints are waterbased...they're like a gouache..a chalky watercolour, more opaque....
I purchased the paint tray from Michael's craft store, if that helps!

ciao...and I'm following you too.

Just Me said...

Wow! What great treasures! Happy Valentines Day!
Patti

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

oh, will you be hosting any other swaps soon?? :)

jen said...

Dolly you are a doll! Thanks for all your hard work! Hope you have a Valentine's Day full of LOVE and laughter!
luvs and glitter
~jen

jen said...

Hey Dolly just got my post up I guess I jumped the gun with Mr linky a little :)

Anonymous said...

Wishing You a Wonderful Valentine's Day!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Claudia said...

Thanks so much for hosting this fun swap, Dolly. I love all your goodies! I had such a great time getting to know my partner, Meri, and finding all the valentine treasures that I sent her.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Claudia said...

Dolly, I had to re-link because my first one didn't work. I have no idea how to delete the first one - you may have to take care of that. The second one is the one that works.

Claudia

Debbi said...

Thanks for hosting this swap Dolly, it was fun!
Happy Valentines Day!

Unknown said...

Dolly,
Thanks again for this really fun swap! I know it had to be a ton of work! Hope you have a great day today! Sandy

LeChicBakeryBoutique said...

Hey there Dolly,
I hope my flicker site pics went through. If not please let me know.This was my first online Valentine Swap and it was soooo much more fun than expected. Thank you so much for hosting and inviting me. You're too sweet! God Bless you and Happy Valentines Day!

Kathleen Grace said...

Such cute stuff! I need to get in on this next year!

Anonymous said...

what delightful valentine treats!

thanks for hosting this fab valentine swap Dolly..i've really enjoyed being part of it :) cheers & hugz, Marian xx

LeChicBakeryBoutique said...

Thank you so much for hosting this swap Dolly. This was my first Valentines Swap. It was so much fun and it was a pleasure to make a new friend. I really enjoyed seeing what everyone created and gave too.
Thanks and God Bless,
Crystal

Americana Lady said...

You received many lovely vintage items. Thank you Dolly for taking the time to organize this swap. I am sorry you had trouble with my email. I'll check it out to see what is the problem. Looking forward to next year! Joan @Americana By Candlelight

Unknown said...

Dolly,
Please share how you put the cute red/white frames around your photos! :)

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

You are all so very W*E*L*C*O*M*E..
you make my HEART smile!

Thank you all for joining...without you this would not have been such a great swap!
Two thumbs up to all of yous!
Luvs ya bunches!

Have a wonderful week
Hugz, Dolly

Amy M. said...

What wonderful treasures!!!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight